Reaching your financial goals and objectives may not always mean making more money, but rather, making smart decisions with the money and assets you already have. No matter what stage of life you are at, there are always opportunities to improve your financial circumstances to achieve your financial goals.
SMSF's continue to grow in popularity as an alternative to traditional superannuation funds.
Now the favoured choice of over 1.1 million Australians, the main reasons for starting a Self Managed Super Fund include greater control, flexibility to acquire certain assets and the potential to lower your costs.
- Establishment of SMSF
- Rolling over existing superannuation policies into your SMSF
- Establishment of tax deductible life insurance inside your SMSF
- Establishment of pensions and assistance with their ongoing maintenance
- Preparation of investment strategies and policies
- Advice on investment product selection and retirement planning
- Advice on incorporating your SMSF into your estate plan
- Advice on structuring your SMSF for tax minimisation
- Advice on the level of life insurance cover required in your SMSF
Prosperity Wealth Advisers (ABN 32 141 396 376) is an authorised representative of Prosperity Wealth Advisory Services Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licensee (533675).
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.To view the Financial Services Guide (FSG) for Prosperity Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd click here.